Home Run Derby 2014 was my first production game. I was given ownership over a number of features, primarily the UI and User Progression / Login.
The game featured a fully featured content management system for delivering post launch stadiums, batters, and gear without patches, as well as 8 person asynchronous derby multiplayer matches. The game had over 6 million downloads.
Tools: JIRA, Visual Studio 2012, Perforce
Platforms: Android, iOS
- UI Engineer, developing both online and offline screens
- Developed Content Management System to allow product owners to build asset bundles and deliver content post launch
- Developed user progression system and tool for designers ( C# / .NET)
- Developed 3-way login system (Google Plus, Facebook, MLB Account)
- Implemented Server push notification and user tracking system